ABOUT GLAUSER LIFE SCIENCES, INC.—MAKERS OF LEVIUM
A Team of Doctors & Neuroscientists who believe in natural solutions, Glauser Life Sciences, Inc. is developing what we believe to be next-generation, revolutionary treatments for nervous system issues of various types including chronic stress.
Working with a talented team of expert scientists, doctors, and business leaders, we're pioneering research and development which we hope will redefine the paradigm of treatment, and lead to natural products that help those in need.
Learn More About Glauser Life Sciences At GLAUX.COM
DOCTOR & NEUROSCIENTIST TEAM
- Dr. Nicholas Gilpin, Ph.D. - LSU: This Psychobiology Professor research uses pre-clinical models to study circuit, cellular, and molecular processes associated with anxiety, addiction, and related disorders.
- Dr. Todd Thiele, Ph.D. - UNC: With over 85 peer-reviewed papers in renowned scientific journals, Dr. Thiele is a tenured Professor and the Director of the UNC, Chapel Hills's Behavioral Neuroscience Program.
- Dr. David Kipper, M.D. - UCLA: Dr. Kipper co-founded the Medical Group of Beverly Hills. He is the author of the book, The Addiction Solution and host of his own weekly interactive Radio Program on K-ABC.
"We hope Levium Can Be A Solution For You!"
- The Levium Team
Some of Levium's powerful natural ingredients take effect within minutes—others build over time as your body's natural NPY levels balance out.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Levium is intended as a once-daily drink but safe enough to be taken up to three times a day. While Levium was designed to be taken in the morning after a full meal, some people have found relief taking Levium throughout the day and night.
- Take one bottle of Levium after a full meal in the morning.
- For those with a sensitivity to niacin, take ½ bottle followed by the remaining ½ bottle, 30 minutes later or mix with your favorite smoothie.
- Please dispose of the bottle in a container for recycling only.
- Enjoy the benefits of Levium.
NIACIN FLUSH WARNING
Levium contains Niacin which can produce harmless Niacin Flush, a heat or tingling sensation that may result in mild skin reaction including redness. Flushing occurs due to the dilation of blood vessels and increased blood flow. Niacin acts as a transportation vehicle for other ingredients in Levium and has anxiolytic benefit. Flushing is a temporary, harmless, and non-allergic reaction. Flushing diminishes with continued daily Levium use.